Are there days when you’re just too hungry and just want to whip up something fast? If it’s yes, then this post is for you!
You don’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen and prepare very complicated recipes. During days when you only have a little time for meal prep, here five 30-minute recipes you can choose from:
Chicken Scampi Pasta
Instead of shrimp, use chicken for this dish. This is very easy to make and very weeknight-friendly.
You just have to follow these steps:
- Boil the pasta in a large pot of water. Add salt to taste and add oil so the pasta won’t stick to each other.
- Sprinkle salt on the chicken to taste.
- Heat your skillet or pan in medium heat and add oil.
- Cook the chicken until golden brown. You can do it in batches. Once ready, remove chicken and set aside.
- Next, melt four tablespoons of butter in the skillet. Add garlic and red pepper flakes for 1 minute.
- Add wine and simmer until the quantity is reduced to half.
- Once your pasta is al dente, add your pasta and chicken to the skillet or pan. Then add some lemon zest and juice and your four tablespoons of butter.
- Add some cheese and a server.
Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
This mouthwatering dish is unbelievably easy to make! Just follow the steps below.
- Butter a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Preheat your oven to 44 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, cheddar, hot sauce, white parts of scallions, and cumin. Stir everything with butter, remaining hot sauce, and three tablespoons of water.
- Microwave your tortillas for around 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken mixture to your tortilla and drizzle using a blue cheese dressing. You can add scallions greens too.
See, such an easy-peasy recipe!
Escarole and Bean Soup
This healthy dinner is such an easy to make! You didn’t just get out of the kitchen fast, and you were also able to have a healthy meal.
Here’s how to do it:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute for 15 seconds.
- Add the casserole and saute for around 2 minutes. Check if it’s wilted.
- Add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Add chicken broth, beans, and Parmesan cheese.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes until the beans are heated enough.
Add more salt and pepper to taste.
You can serve this recipe with crusty bread!
Indian Spiced Pepper Steak
Yes, you can have your favorite steak in less than 30 minutes!
- Gather all your ingredients in your prep area.
- Cut your meat into 3 to 4 portions and slice thinly.
- Prepare your skillet under medium heat and add seeds and peppercorns. Combine your chili powder, garam masala, and turmeric.
- Prepare your red onion, bell pepper, and chili peppers. Grate or mince the ginger and garlic.
- This time, heat a large skillet in medium to high heat. Cook your beef for 2-3 minutes on each side until it turns brown. Season with salt.
- In another pan, add your onion and pepper and mix for about 3 minutes.
- Then add your ginger, garlic, and curry leaves. Do this for one minute.
- Add your beef back into the pan, add some spice blend, and add some lemon juice, sherry, or vinegar.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Shrimp Stir Fry
Are you a fan of shrimp and pasta? Then, here’s a perfect dish for you.
- Melt the butter and olive oil in medium heat.
- Add the shrimp and garlic.
- Saute for 3 minutes and set aside.
- Increase the heat to high and add the zucchini. Stir for 45 seconds.
- Set the zucchini to the edges of the pan and add in the corn. Cook for a minute.
- Then add the tomatoes, stir for a minute and add some salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp back and stir everything for 45 seconds.
Sprinkle with basil and some Parmesan cheese.
There you go! You have five more dishes to choose from.
Even if you’re feeling lazy for the meal prep, you can still enjoy these delectable treats and prepare it in less than 30 minutes.
Recent Comments & Reviews